The benefits and importance of purifying the body through physical exercises and breathing exercises in relation to meditation.
"When we meditate, we are bringing down tremendous amounts of divine energy. If we want this energy to flow through our body, we have to make sure the path is clear. When we have too many thought forms or pent up energy, the energy's path is blocked and it is harder for it to flow into us. By practicing breathing exercises, we learn to quieten and still the mind. This reduces the number of thought forms, and hence allows easier connection with the divine energy."
Master Hector Ramos - Radiatory Healing
Practice at least one full set of exercises before and after each meditation.
For a more intense meditation experience, practice 3 sets before and 3 sets after meditation. Allow about 5 minutes for completing one set.
If you have any injury, medical condition or problem please consult your doctor first and do not attempt to do these exercises without your doctor's authorisation.
1. Eye Rotations - 12 big circles to the left and then to the right
2. Neck rotation - 12 x left & right
3. Neck - up & down - 12 x
4. Upper body twists - 12 x left & right
5. Hip rotation - 12 x left & right
6. Semi squats - minimum 50 times
7. Spine bends - 12 x forwards & backwards
8. Arm rotations - 12 x forwards & backwards
9. Elbow bends -12 x
10. Wrist rotations - 12 x left & right
11. Finger stretch - 12 x both hands
12. Knee rotations - 12 x left & right
13. Knee bends - 12 x both knees
14. Ankle rotations - 12 x left & right
15. Toe flex - 12 x both feet
16. Side bends - 12 x left & right
17. Big Applause for yourself