Pranic Healing Level 2 – Advanced
£ 430.00 Inclusive of VAT
Take this course to learn about:
Utilising colour energies for quicker, more effective healing results
How to scan and correct energy imbalances using focused colour combinations of Prana
Techniques to heal complex and severe ailments.
How to accelerate recovery by influencing and reprogramming the consciousness of diseased cells and organs.
Advanced techniques like blood cleansing, internal organs cleansing, master healing and many more.
Learn the powerful technique of the Meditation on Twin Hearts with Self Healing.
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Course days and timings:
This course is usually held over a weekend from 10.00 am to 6 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Swiss Cottage Centre
Nearest Tube Stations: Swiss Cottage (1 minute walk)
Prerequisite / Combination
The Pranic Healing Level 1 Course is a prerequisite for this course.
Everyone deserves a discount when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Check our discount codes on the link below or write to us to make a saving.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course. We aim to begin the course day at 10.00am and end by 6.00pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Advanced Pranic Healing book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants may be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to course. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- For everyone’s safety, we expect you to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to you joining us.
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers may be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
Pranic Healing Level 2 Course - A specialized workshop for those who wish to become more effective healers.
In this course, you will be introduced to the enamouring world of colour prana. Similar to a rainbow or spectrum of light, prana energy also consists of seven colour combinations.
By using the right colours in the right proportions, a healer can rapidly multiply the healing effects.