Arhatic Yoga Preparatory
£325.00 – £650.00 Inclusive of VAT
This course is sold out.
Rapidly and safely accelerate the evolution of your soul.
Arhatic Yoga is called the “yoga of synthesis”. It is the path of the intellect, will, power and the heart and is a modern version of dealing with powerful ancient techniques which systematically activate the chakras and awakens the “sacred fires” safely to a higher degree, in order to achieve glimpses of illumination and expansion of consciousness.
The practice of Arhatic Yoga helps one develop a powerful aura, a magnetic and well-integrated personality, and effective and powerful healing abilities and unleash the creative powers of materialising one’s goals in life. Serious practice offers the potential of achieving the highest spiritual heights in this life.
In Arhatic Yoga preparatory level there are four meditations which the spiritual aspirant is initiated into:
Meditation on Twin Hearts
Meditation on the Blue Pearl, also known as the Raja Yoga Meditation
Arhatic Yoga Kundalini meditation
Take advantage of the Arhatic Yoga© Preparatory Level Course and discover a systematic way to pursue the spiritual path while living a balanced and normal life through a synthesis of various techniques ranging from physical and breathing exercises, purifications, and meditations.
This course will be taught by Master Hector Ramos, one of only 8 Master Pranic Healers in the World today.
Course date and timings:
This course is scheduled to be held over the weekend of 1st and 2nd July 2023 from 9.00 am to 6 pm on both Saturday and Sunday. Registration opens at 8 am on the Saturday. Please note timings are approximate.
Pre-requisite / Combination
BATH ROAD, HOUNSLOW, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, TW6 2AQ
Get in touch with us for a discount code valid upto 23rd June 2023 to book your room and parking
This course is nearly sold out. Very few spaces remain.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- Alcohol spray
Important Participation Notes for Arhatic Yoga Prep Course, 1-2 July 2023
- All participants certify by signing up to this course that they are of sound mind and in good physical and mental health to undertake this course
- All participants unconditionally and voluntarily give consent for their personal information to be shared with the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., Manila
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by MCKS Pranic Healing London or our authorised representative
- Registration opens at 8 am at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel, Windsor Suite
- Please arrive promptly to the course as we aim to begin at 9.00 am and end by 6 pm
- Complimentary refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks will be offered on both days of the Course
- A Complimentary light vegetarian lunch with vegan options will also be offered on both days of the Course
- All registered participants are invited to participate in the evening nurturing sessions by Master Hector Ramos from 7 pm to 9 pm on both days of the Course
- All registered participants are invited to avail of our group discounted room rates valid upto 16th June 2023, if staying at the venue hotel
- All registered participants are invited to avail of the discounted parking fee of £10 per day per car by validating their parking tickets at the hotel reception using our group name
- Dinner and evening refreshments / snacks are not included
- Participants must keep their belongings with themselves at all times
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 100% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each new participant upon successful completion of the course.