Pranic Healing Level 1 – Basic / Beginner’s Level
Inclusive of VAT
Take this course to learn about:
- The anatomy of the human energy system – Inner, Outer and Health Aura
- The vitality globules in nature – Air, Earth and Sun Prana
- The location and functions of the major energy centres (Chakras)
- Powerful ancient healing and secret clearing techniques
- Highly energising yogic breathing techniques
- The ancient law of karma
- The secret and golden rule to lasting prosperity
- The secret principles to distant Pranic Healing
- Powerful methodoligies to rapid self healing and divine healing
- The Meditation on Twin Hearts for Peace & Illumination
Hands on successful practice of Pranic Healing protocols
- Enhancing immune and defence system of the body
- Kidney and bladder ailments
- Gastrointestinal ailments and more
Techniques to develop and enhance your healing abilities:
- Energetic Diagnostics & Scanning – identify areas of congestion and depletion
- Energetic cleansing – remove congested or diseased energy
- Energising – safe ways to transfer healthy Prana to areas that need healing
- Energetic Hygiene – protect yourself energetically and prevent energetic drainage and contamination
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Course days and timings:
This course is usually held over a weekend from 9.30 am to 6.30 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
The Kailash Centre
7 Newcourt Street, St Johns Wood, London, NW8 7AA
Prerequisite / Combination
There is no prerequisite for this course. This course is open to all who are 16 years and older.
Everyone deserves a discount when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Check our discount codes on the link below or write to us to make a saving.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- Doors open for registration at 9.15 am
- Class will start at 9.30 am. Please ensure step 1 is completed by this time
- We will pause for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Miracles Through Pranic Healing book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
Pranic Healing is an ancient Science and Art of no-touch wellness! In this course, you will learn about prana (life-force and chi energy) and how it is utilized for healing. You will understand the energetic anatomy of the body, and learn the foundational principles and techniques of the practice. The Course includes internationally valid certification.
28th and 29th October 2023, 18th and 19th November, 16th and 17th December 2023