Pranic Healing Level 1 – Basic
£ 320.00 Inclusive of VAT
Take this course to learn about:
- Energetic Diagnostics & Scanning – identify areas of congestion and depletion
- Energetic cleansing – remove congested or diseased energy
- Energising – safe ways to transfer healthy Prana to areas that need healing
- Energetic Hygiene – protect yourself energetically and prevent energetic drainage and contamination
The Meditation on Twin Hearts for Peace & Illumination
Energising Breath Work
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2
157 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8XA
Nearest Tube Station: Waterloo (5 mins walk)
Prerequisite / Combination
Combine this course with the SuperBrain Yoga Course, which is usually taught on the same day.
There is no prerequisite for this course. This course is open to all who are 16 years and older.
Discounts will be offered when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course. We aim to begin the course day at 9:30am and end by 6.00pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Miracles Through Pranic Healing book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants will be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to the course venue. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers will be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
Pranic Healing is an ancient Science and Art of no-touch wellness! In this course, you will learn about prana (life-force and chi energy) and how it is utilized for healing. You will understand the energetic anatomy of the body, and learn the foundational principles and techniques of the practice. The Course includes internationally valid certification.
16 – 18 hours
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2