MCKS Arhatic Yoga Level 2
£150.00 – £240.00 Inclusive of VAT
Each higher level of MCKS Arhatic Yoga generates approximately ten times more energy than the previous one. This would mean that a good foundation of Prep and Level 1 are critical if you are interested in applying for Level 2.
Consistent practice of Meditation, Purification and especially Service and Tithing are required and very important. Part of MCKS Arhatic Level 2 is understanding meditation, which means high level intuitional and creative work.
The other part is creating alchemies by combining higher and lower alchemies, enhancing the combinations of the higher frequencies of chakras to the lower frequencies of chakras increasing your will power, intelligence, your creativity and much, much more…
This course will be taught by Master Hector Ramos, one of only 8 Master Pranic Healers in the World today.
Course date and timings:
This course is scheduled to be held on 3rd July 2023 from 2.00 pm to 6 pm.
Registration opens at 1.30 pm.
Pre-requisite / Combination
- The incoming student must have completed the Master Choa Kok Sui Arhatic Yoga Level 1 Course.
- The incoming student must be an active and consistent Arhatic Yoga Level 1 Course practitioner for 1 year.
- The Arhatic Yoga Level Course applications are approved by the Institute for Inner Studies’ Scanning Committee.
BATH ROAD, HOUNSLOW, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, TW6 2AQ
Get in touch with us for a discount code valid upto 23rd June 2023 to book your room and parking
What to bring
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- Alcohol spray
Important Participation Notes
- All participants certify by signing up to this course that they are of sound mind and in good physical and mental health to undertake this course
- All participants unconditionally and voluntarily give consent for their personal information to be shared with the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., Manila
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by MCKS Pranic Healing London or our authorised representative
- Registration opens at 8.30 am at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel, Windsor Suite
- Please arrive promptly to the course as we aim to begin at 2.00 pm and end by 6 pm
- All registered participants are invited to avail of the discounted parking fee of £10 per day per car by validating their parking tickets at the hotel reception using our group name
- Meals, refreshments, beverages and snacks are not included
- Participants must keep their belongings with themselves at all times
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 100% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each new participant upon successful completion of the course.