Pranic Healing Level 5 – Pranic Crystal Healing
£ 450.00 Inclusive of VAT
Enhance your healing ability by over 100%!
Discover the science that lies behind the art of using crystals and gemstones
Learn how to apply the natural power of crystals to enhance many areas of your life
Trainer: This course is jointly facilitated by Rohit Sujanani and senior trainer, Rainer Krell
Course days and timings:
This course is usually held over a weekend from 10.00 am to 6 pm on both Saturday and Sunday.
Course Fee and Discount
The course fee is inclusive of VAT.
Every referral attracts a 10% discount for one participant on the course fee after VAT. We invite you to benefit from this by encouraging your friends to sign up along with you.
Swiss Cottage Centre
Nearest Tube Stations: Swiss Cottage (1 minute walk)
Pre-requisite / Combination
Pranic Healing Level 3 Course is a pre-requisite for this course.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course. We aim to begin the course day at 10 am and end by 6 pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Pranic Crystal Healing Book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants may be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to course. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- For everyone’s safety, we expect you to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to you joining us.
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers may be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee