Pranic Healing Level 3 – Pranic Psychotherapy
“Pranic Psychotherapy is one of the most effective energy tools that promote and maintain etheric, emotional/mental hygiene. It can be used whenever one is exposed to toxic, harmful, or ethically dirty environments. It is excellent in removing from the aura the negative thought forms, which come from the increasing prevalence of drugs and violence in schools and in the workplace. Parents can use Pranic Psychotherapy to sweep clear their children’s auras when they come home from school. Spouses can apply it to their partners after a stressful day at work. Workers in toxic environments (i.e. hospitals, prisons) can use it to decontaminate each other.”
Mary D. Clark, Ph. D, Licensed Psychologist – State of Arizona.
Licensed Educational Psychologist, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist – State of California.
Take this course to learn about:
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2
157 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8XA
Nearest Tube Stations: Waterloo (5 mins walk)
Prerequisite / Combination
Combine this course with the Advanced Pranic Healing Course, which is also a prerequisite for this course.
Discounts will be offered when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course. We aim to begin the course day at 9.00am and end by 7.00pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Pranic Psychotherapy book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants will be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to course. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers will be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2
Week 19 – 15th May, Week 27 – 10th July, Week 35 – 4th September, Week 43 – 30th October, Week 49 – 11th December