Pranic Healing Level 3 – Pranic Psychotherapy
£ 400.00 Inclusive of VAT
“Pranic Psychotherapy is one of the most effective energy tools that promote and maintain etheric, emotional/mental hygiene. It can be used whenever one is exposed to toxic, harmful, or ethically dirty environments. It is excellent in removing from the aura the negative thought forms, which come from the increasing prevalence of drugs and violence in schools and in the workplace. Parents can use Pranic Psychotherapy to sweep clear their children’s auras when they come home from school. Spouses can apply it to their partners after a stressful day at work. Workers in toxic environments (i.e. hospitals, prisons) can use it to decontaminate each other.”
Mary D. Clark, Ph. D, Licensed Psychologist – State of Arizona.
Licensed Educational Psychologist, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist – State of California.
Excerpt from the Foreword in the book Pranic Psychotherapy by Master Choa Kok Sui
Take this course to learn about:
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Course days and timings:
This course is usually held on a Saturday from 9 am to 8 pm.
The Kailash Centre
7 Newcourt Street, St Johns Wood, London, NW8 7AA
Prerequisite / Combination
The Pranic Healing Level 2 Course is a prerequisite for this course.
Combine this course with the Self Pranic Healing Course, the Psychic Self Defence Course and the Achieving Oneness with the Higher Soul Course.
Everyone deserves a discount when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Check our discount codes on the link below or write to us to make a saving.
Click here for package discounts
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course as we aim to begin at 9 am and end by 8 pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Pranic Psychotherapy book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants may be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to course. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- For everyone’s safety, we expect you to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to you joining us.
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers may be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
11th March 2023, 21st May 2023, 17th June 2023, 26th august
I learned a lot from this course, as with the previous two levels, and I am very happy to have completed all three levels with Rohit. I really enjoyed the course, which was illuminating on many levels, and I feel very well supported on my journey with the Pranic Healing practice.
Atma Namaste. The. Pranic Psychotherapy course was outstanding with tremendous amount of techniques, knowledge, practice shared by my favourite mentor/Guru Rohit Sujanani. I reviewed the course and each time I learn new techniques and as well as gain new experiences, new friends And furthermore, learning and growing. I will advise everyone to review and gain more knowledge. Become a better healer.
Atma Namaste. The. Pranic Psychotherapy course was outstanding with tremendous amount of techniques, knowledge, practice shared by my favourite mentor/Guru Rohit Sujanani. I reviewed the course and each time I learn new techniques and as well as gain new experiences, new friends And furthermore, learning and growing. I will advise everyone to review and gain more knowledge.
It’s a good course. Rohit taught it well and I quite enjoyed learning about the emotional aspects of pranic healing.
The Pranic Psychotherapy course was extremely interesting and puts a lot of things into a more clearer perspective. Thank you Rohit for all your teachings and patience in answering every question in a very clear manner 🙏🏻 I really enjoyed the course!
Thank you so much for nice teaching.
It was my third review of Pranic Psychotherapy with Rohit. It’s amazing that I learn something new each time! Rohit is very thorough and at the same time, flexible enough to meet the specific needs and requirements of the group. This is what makes his courses consistently great and reasonably varied at the same time! Looking forward to the next one!
What a wonderful course! I learned a lot with useful techniques that I am already using. The everyday grind is so much smoother now, things seem to be working out with ease. I wish to heal others so they can experience this too. I shall repeat this course for it to stay fresh in my mind 🙂