Pranic Healing Level 3 – Pranic Psychotherapy
£ 400.00 Inclusive of VAT
“Pranic Psychotherapy is one of the most effective energy tools that promote and maintain etheric, emotional/mental hygiene. It can be used whenever one is exposed to toxic, harmful, or ethically dirty environments. It is excellent in removing from the aura the negative thought forms, which come from the increasing prevalence of drugs and violence in schools and in the workplace. Parents can use Pranic Psychotherapy to sweep clear their children’s auras when they come home from school. Spouses can apply it to their partners after a stressful day at work. Workers in toxic environments (i.e. hospitals, prisons) can use it to decontaminate each other.”
Mary D. Clark, Ph. D, Licensed Psychologist – State of Arizona.
Licensed Educational Psychologist, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist – State of California.
Take this course to learn about:
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Course days and timings:
This course is usually held on a Sunday from 9 am to 8 pm.
Swiss Cottage Centre
Nearest Tube Stations: Swiss Cottage (1 minute walk)
Prerequisite / Combination
The Pranic Healing Level 2 Course is a prerequisite for this course.
Everyone deserves a discount when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Check our discount codes on the link below or write to us to make a saving.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course as we aim to begin at 9 am and end by 8 pm
- We will break for lunch, at which time you are welcome to step out to grab a bite
- Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The Pranic Psychotherapy book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course. It is highly recommended as it includes all of the course content and healing protocols
- Participants may be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to course. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- For everyone’s safety, we expect you to do a lateral flow test within 24 hours prior to you joining us.
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers may be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £100 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee