Self Pranic Healing Course
Take this course to learn how to heal yourself, using Self Pranic Healing protocols and techniques to enhance your health and harmonise your energy body. This course is held online via zoom over 2 days – Saturday and Sunday – 9.30 am to 2 pm on both days and is open to residents of London and the Greater London Area only – Address will be required at the time of registration.
You will learn:
- How to feel energy
- Understand what prana is and how it is generated
- How to use and direct that prana to heal
- How to maintain etheric hygiene before, during and after healing
- Self Healing protocols for:
- Headaches & Migraines
- Ailments caused by emotional imbalance or stress
- Respiratory ailments
- Digestive ailments
- Strengthening your immune system
- Breathing & Physical exercises to increase receptivity and generate more prana
- The Meditation on Twin Hearts
- The Powerful Meditation on the White Light
- The PowerfulAnti-ageing Tibetan Rites Yoga Asanas
- How and why to use the Forgiveness Technique
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Prerequisite / Combination
Combine this course with the Pranic Healing Level 1 Course.
There is no prerequisite for this course. This course is open to all who are 16 years and older.
Discounts will be offered when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
- A Non-Disclosure Agreement must be signed when registering before clicking ‘Submit’ on the completed form
- Attendance on both days is mandatory
- Your video must be turned on throughout the session
- During the course you will need the following three items ready to use:
- Alcohol spray (minimum 70% alcohol) You may buy here. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Salt water bowl (easy to prepare: A handful of salt dissolved in 1 litre of water in a disposable bowl)
- A Yoga mat or Towel large enough to lie on
- Participate from a separate or private room that is conducive for learning
- Your microphone must be muted during the session
- Questions will be answered at the end of each session
- You will need to have a working computer with camera and efficient internet connection for the course
- Participants are not permitted to record the online course in any form whatsoever or capture images of the text, illustrations and / or audio materials of the course
- Uploading shared course materials on websites, social media whether personal, private or public is strictly not allowed.
- We respectfully request that you do not eat during a live training session
- A break will be given every 90 minutes
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 7 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 7 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £25 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 7 days prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 7 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is emailed to each participant from the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., Manila upon successful completion of the course
AFTER PAYMENT ON THIS WEBSITE, CLICK BELOW LINK TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
On opening this registration link, type ‘London’ in the ‘Territory’ field (top right).
Choose the date and carefully register for the desired course.
Our physical health is a reflection of our mental and emotional energy bodies. More often than not, a physical ailment stems from an imbalance in our mental and emotional bodies, and this is where the medical attention needs to go. Pranic Healing teaches you how to heal the physical, emotional and mental bodies, with amazing results through simple, easy to learn techniques.
To participate in a Refresher Course click here
Week 7 – 20th and 21st February, Week 14 – 10th and 11th April, Week 26 – 3rd and 4th July, Week 38 – 25th and 26th September, Week 50 – 18th and 19th December