A yogic exercise to energise and activate brain cells – for all ages!
Take this course to learn:
How to scan the energy of the brain
The scientific evidence that backs the effectiveness of this simple exercise
The chakras and their basic functions
How to practice this exercise accurately and safely
Benefits of this exercise:
- Energises and activates the brain cells, the pituitary and the pineal glands
- Partially cleanses and energizes the aura, energy centers, and the energy body
- Energises the brain and the nervous system
- Heightens intelligence and creativity
- Improves memory, concentration, focus, and performance
- Relieves stress and enhances psychological stability
- Balances emotional and behavioural states
- Improves social & communication skills
- Enhances ability to regulate sex drive, especially for teenagers
- Helps improve the overall condition of Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia
- Improves students’ academic performance
- Enhances alpha wave activity in the brain
- Transforms lower forms of energies into peace, love, and compassion
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2
157 Waterloo Road, London SE1 8XA
Nearest Tube Stations: Waterloo (5 mins walk)
Prerequisite / Combination
There is no prerequisite for this course. This course is open to all.
Combine this course with the Pranic Healing Level 1 Course, which is taught on the same day.
Discounts will be offered when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
Due to social distancing guidelines number of spaces offered are limited – please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by us
- We would appreciate your prompt arrival to the course as we aim to start the course at 6pm and finish at 8pm
- Comfortable clothing that you are able to exercise in is highly recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes
- The SuperBrain Yoga book will be available to purchase on the day or prior to the course
- Participants will be requested to fill out a health questionnaire on arrival to the course venue. If you have had any symptoms relating to COVID-19 you will not be permitted to enter the building
- Face masks, gloves and sanitisers will be offered on arrival
- Keeping in line with current government guidelines, it is mandatory for participants to wear a face covering throughout your stay with us and to comply with social distancing guidelines at all times.
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 21 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 21 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £30 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 5 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellations between 5 weeks and 15 days prior to the selected course date will incur a £30 cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 15 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is issued to each participant upon successful completion of the course
The yoga to make you sharper!
A simple, fast, and effective technique to fuel and sustain a healthy brain – Push your brain power beyond its current boundaries! It’s an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple technique to enhance brain functionality and emotional well-being.
SuperBrain Yoga helps you counter effects of aging, memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The results have been empirically proven by professionals.
Meeting Rooms 1 and 2