£ 80.00 Inclusive of VAT
A yogic exercise to energise and activate brain cells – for all ages!
Take this course to learn:
How to scan the energy of the brain
The scientific evidence that backs the effectiveness of this simple exercise
The chakras and their basic functions
How to practice this exercise accurately and safely
Benefits of this exercise:
- Energises and activates the brain cells, the pituitary and the pineal glands
- Partially cleanses and energizes the aura, energy centers, and the energy body
- Energises the brain and the nervous system
- Heightens intelligence and creativity
- Improves memory, concentration, focus, and performance
- Relieves stress and enhances psychological stability
- Balances emotional and behavioural states
- Improves social & communication skills
- Enhances ability to regulate sex drive, especially for teenagers
- Helps improve the overall condition of Autism, ADHD, and Dyslexia
- Improves students’ academic performance
- Enhances alpha wave activity in the brain
- Transforms lower forms of energies into peace, love, and compassion
Trainer: This course is facilitated by Rohit Sujanani
This course is held online via zoom
This course is open to residents of London and the Greater London Area only. An address will be required at the time of registration.
Prerequisite / Combination
There is no prerequisite for this course. This course is open to all.
Combine this course with the Pranic Healing Level 1 Course.
Discounts will be offered when reserving space on 2 or more courses.
- A Non-Disclosure Agreement must be signed when registering before clicking ‘Submit’ on the completed form
- Your video must be turned on throughout the session
- During the course you will need the following items ready to use:
- Alcohol spray (minimum 70% alcohol) You may buy here. Please allow 3-4 working days for delivery
- Salt water bowl (easy to prepare: A handful of salt dissolved in 1 litre of water in a disposable bowl)
- Participate from a separate or private room that is conducive for learning
- Your microphone must be muted during the session
- Questions will be answered at the end of each session
- You will need to have a working computer with camera and efficient internet connection for the course
- Participants are not permitted to record the online course in any form whatsoever or capture images of the text, illustrations and / or audio materials of the course
- Uploading shared course materials on websites, social media whether personal, private or public is strictly not allowed.
- We respectfully request that you do not eat during a live training session
- A break will be given halfway through the 2 hour session
- Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within six months from the originally selected date
- Participation can be rescheduled up to 7 days prior to the selected course date without a charge
- If less than 7 days notice is given to reschedule participation a charge of £25 will be applied
- Cancellation up to 7 days prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee
- Cancellation within 7 days to the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee
A certificate of participation is emailed to each participant from the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., Manila upon successful completion of the course
How to book your place (Please follow each step carefully):
- Add the item to your basket
- Click here: REGISTRATION FORM . This will open in a new window – select Register for ‘SuperBrain Yoga Course, Instructor – Rohit Sujanani’ and complete the form
- Come back to this page & complete payment for the course in your basket on this page – (top left corner)
- You will receive an acknowledgement email on completion of Step 2
- Your space will only be confirmed by email once payment has been received (Step 3)
- After this, you will receive the Zoom id for the course at your registered email address before the course date – please look out for this.
The yoga to make you sharper!
A simple, fast, and effective technique to fuel and sustain a healthy brain – Push your brain power beyond its current boundaries! It’s an ancient technique, re-introduced and supported by the research of Master Choa Kok Sui. Whether young or old, all stages and ages can use SuperBrain Yoga as a simple technique to enhance brain functionality and emotional well-being.
SuperBrain Yoga helps you counter effects of aging, memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. The results have been empirically proven by professionals.
December 11th 2021 – 10 am to 12 pm, February 24th 2022 – 6 pm to 8 pm, May 26th 2022 – 6 pm to 8 pm, September 10th 2022 – 12 pm to 2 pm, December 8th 2022 – 6 pm to 8 pm