PHL Teacher Training Course (TTC)
£450.00 Inclusive of VAT
Do you wish to understand how best to present Pranic Healing to friends, family or a work group?
Or perhaps, set up your own practice?
Maybe even become an organiser for Pranic Healing Courses?
And maybe you are open to the possibility of becoming a Pranic Healing trainer in the future?
Then, this course is for you!
As Pranic Healers, we have experienced a profound positive effect on our lives. And now, it is time to positively transform the health and well-being of others.
And, to be more effective and powerful instruments of healing, we need to purify our bodies from any internal and external hindrances, obstacles and blockages which prevent us from fulfilling our destiny.
This course will reward you with all the tools you need to empower yourself and the ones around you through the miracles of Pranic Healing.
The Pranic Healing community is a strong and successful global network of trainers providing the fastest-growing complementary system of energy healing worldwide.
If you are interested in spreading the teachings of MCKS Pranic Healing as an Instructor, Organiser, professional Pranic Healer or volunteer, we invite you to join us!
The TTC is only one of several requirements to become a Pranic Healing Instructor and other requirements will be shared in the course.
What You Will Learn
As a participant, you will learn how to better:
Help spread the Teachings and Mission of Grand Master Choa Kok Sui.
Remove all your internal and external obstacles, hindrances, and blockages which prevent you from fulfilling your destiny.
Speak in public, captivate an audience, present Pranic Healing and prepare the classroom.
Provide service on a larger scale.
Help illuminate the masses and have a positive impact on people’s lives.
Empower people to heal themselves and their loved ones, as well as help them move forward on their spiritual path.
Generate an additional source of income while helping to spread Spiritual Work.
Other requirements and prerequisites needed to become a Pranic Healing Instructor.
Master Hector will share his experience of over 20 years to help students become great individuals and possibly, Pranic Healing instructors.
This is a precious opportunity where every student will get special attention with feedback on how to improve.
Course Date & Timings
Monday, 11th and Tuesday, 12th December 2023 from 10 am to 6 pm.
Get in touch with us for a discount code to book your room and parking. The last date for discounted group booking is 17th November 2023.
This course will be taught by Master Hector Ramos, one of only 8 Master Pranic Healers in the World today and a Senior Instructor for over 20 years.
The incoming student must have completed the following Master Choa Kok Sui Courses:
Arhatic Yoga Preparatory Course
MCKS Kriyashakti Course
Bath Road, Hounslow, TW6 2AQ, England, United Kingdom
Get in touch with us for a discount code to book your room and parking.
What To Bring
Comfortable clothing is recommended and you may want to bring a notebook and pen to take notes.
Important Participation Notes
1. All participants certify by signing up to this course that they are of sound mind and in good physical and mental health to undertake this course
2. All participants unconditionally and voluntarily give consent for their personal information to be shared with the Institute for Inner Studies Inc., Manila
3. Participation is only considered confirmed once full payment has been received and acknowledged by MCKS Pranic Healing London or our authorised representative
4. Registration opens at 9 am at the Renaissance Heathrow Hotel, Windsor Suite
5. Please arrive promptly to the course as we aim to begin at 10.00 am and end by 6 pm
6. Complimentary refreshments during morning and afternoon breaks will be offered on both days of the Course
7. A Complimentary light vegetarian lunch with vegan options will also be offered on both days of the Course
8. All registered participants are invited to avail of our group discounted room rates valid upto 17th November 2023
9. All registered participants are invited to avail of the discounted parking fee of £5 per day per car by validating their parking tickets at the hotel reception using our group name
10. Dinner and evening refreshments / snacks are not included
11. Participants must keep their belongings with themselves at all times
12. A certificate of participation is issued by PHL to each participant upon successful completion of the course.
Participation can be rescheduled for another scheduled course falling within one year from the originally selected date.
Participation can be rescheduled up to 6 weeks prior to the selected course date without a charge.
If participation is rescheduled within 6 weeks prior to the selected course date, a charge of £100 will be applied.
Cancellation up to 6 weeks prior to the selected course date may be made without a cancellation fee.
Cancellations between 6 -4 weeks prior to the selected course date will incur a £100 cancellation fee.
Cancellation within 4 weeks – 15 days of the selected course date will incur 50% of the course fee.
Cancellation within 15 days of the selected course date will incur 100% of the course fee.
Out of stock